Help our cross-functional squads continue to produce impactful outcomes for clients primarily in the Health, Education and Non-Profit sectors.
Welcome to Aginic, we're a start-up consultancy making a difference for our clients through our focus on elegant data solutions and adaptive delivery methods.
We're recruiting for a BI Scrum Master position, to help our cross-functional squads continue to produce impactful outcomes for clients primarily in the Health, Education and Non-Profit sectors. You will be joining our agile Delivery Chapter and you’ll be supported by some of the most experienced agile coaches in Australia to help continue your development.
In taking this opportunity we expect you'll have 1 or 2 years experience working in an agile team, ideally as an iteration manager, scrum master, product owner or business analyst. We hire people with an aptitude for helping teams deliver complex projects and find new ways of solving familiar problems.
Whilst we're expecting a good level of familiarity with agile practices, we're more interested in your ability to understand the intent behind agile methods and focus on making sure we're delivering great outcomes for customers. Above all, you are comfortable facilitating group conversations and interested in exploring new techniques to help improve team collaboration.
- You're a natural at facilitating group sessions
- You have experience working in an agile team with a track record of delivering a few different projects
- Based on your experience, you have an idea what ‘good' agile team delivery looks and feels like
- You are able to empathise with clients and connect with their ‘Why' to help guide the team towards solving problems that matter
- You have strong organisational and communication skills
- You bring a collaborative approach to working; you prefer working in a team than on your own
- You're curious and not afraid to ask powerful questions
- You understand servant leadership and naturally seek out ways to help people bring their best self to every project
Even better if:
- You've got a base level of technical understanding; you don't need to be an engineer, but you do need to have an appreciation and empathy for the craft of software development
- You are familiar with BI and data analytics projects and the patterns of development used in these areas
At Aginic we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring to our team. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We're looking for people who identify with our values (https://aginic.com/quality-approach/) whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work, choosing your own adventure in how you help us support our clients.