WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SERVICE
We are looking for a childcare leader to join the Camp Australia team. You will be joining a company focused on ongoing growth and development, personified through providing an enriching experience for children through each and every session of care they attend. As the face of Camp Australia in our program, you will embody the trust that is placed in us by every child, parent and school community that interacts with us. Our programs are built on recognised pedagogical approaches to ensure that every day we are focused on guiding children’s growth.
- Mentor, lead and guide your team of educators
- Develop and maintain a fun, safe and compliant program
- Daily planning and organisation of the service’s activities
- Supervise and support a group of primary aged children
- Preparation and serving of healthy food options
- Build meaningful relationships with children, families and the school community
- Nurture a positive environment for learning
- Industry leading performance bonuses
- Job security of permanent part-time contract
- Split shift allowance
- Clear career pathways towards future leadership opportunities
- Award winning industry leading training
- Paid training shifts + refund for First Aid/CPR certificates
- Diploma level childcare related qualification (or working towards)
- Paid Blue Card
- Current and valid First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Availability 6am-8:30am and 2:30pm-6pm Monday to Friday
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA
From humble beginnings in 1987 Camp Australia has grown to be Australia’s largest provider of safe, quality, outside school hours care, providing millions of sessions of care every year for over 50,000 children across over 550 schools nationally.
We are committed to being not only the biggest but the BEST provider of OSHC and vacation care in Australia and to achieve this we believe in engaging the best people. At Camp Australia we have a culture of success where guiding children’s growth is at the heart of everything we do. Every one of our people brings their own skills and passion and has their role to play when it comes to guiding children’s growth. It is this passion and skill that enables us to provide enriching experiences for all the children in our care.
If you are an experienced and talented childcare professional, we want to hear from you! To start, simply click apply now.