Beach/Surf Lifeguard trainee
Are you looking at becoming a beach lifeguard? Australian Training Company has the opportunity to gain Certificate III Sport & Recreation qualification while working at iconic Bondi Beach as well as Tamarama and Bronte beaches.
About the role:
As a Beach lifeguard trainee you will be trained in and actively undertake, duties such as:
- Put out the flags and rescue equipment
- Patrol designated public surf bathing and surfcraft areas
- Closely monitor dangerous swimming areas
- Provide information on surf and beach conditions to the public and give beach and water safety talks to schools and community groups
- Must be a strong swimmer
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Must be able to swim 800m in 13 minutes
You will receive a nationally recognised qualification at the completion of your traineeship.
Trainees will be paid under the National Training Wage Award.
No qualifications are required as the relevant training will be provided. Those with qualifications of Certificate 3 or above (including university graduates) need not apply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position
To apply please email you cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Please be advised that these opportunities may require the applicant to pay course fees