Heroes and Villains Barbers is growing the team.
Located on the border of South Brisbane and West End, Heroes and Villains Barbers is set amongst one of the fastest developing areas in Brisbane. With a heavy emphasis on quality, service, style and substance, we offer more than just a haircut, we offer an experience.
We have various positions available to add to our small but dynamic team. 3rd and 4th year apprentices will be considered. Full-time and part-time positions are also available. Applicants must have have the right to work within Australia with no restrictions so please do not apply unless you meet this requirement.
What we offer:
- A casual and fun working environment in one of
Brisbane's coolest suburbs (close to shops, transport & parks)
- Great work/life balance with flexibility if needed
- Ongoing training ranging from working in house on skillset or visiting art galleries to make design connections and rock climbing to strengthen team work and communication
- Generous commissions and bonuses on products and What you bring:
- A strong work ethic
- A sense of humour
- Good vibes only
We mostly work autonomously catering to the clientele but require a team friendly attitude when it comes to making the barbershop run smoothly!
- Answering phones, booking appointments & checking out clients
- Assisting each other during peak times
- General cleaning & upkeep of daily duties
After an initial interview, some candidates may be asked to come back to perform a skills test. This involves finding your own models and doing various haircuts.
We're looking for someone to start immediately so be quick, If you would like to join the Heroes and Villains family, click the apply button to submit your application along with a cover letter!