SoCal Sydney draws inspiration from Southern California and Mexico surf culture. The food and drinks are a reflection of what is commonly found along HWY 101 and are all about using fresh & modern ingredients and products.
stand still and encourage all our people to push the status quo in everything they do. That's why we are looking for a Bar Manager who's creative and constantly looking to WOW and excite the guests through the drinks they offer. We don't partner with one supplier, we rather partner with multiple boutique and bespoke suppliers to ensure we get the best products and ingredients to play with.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years experience within a busy bar/restaurant environment with sound knowledge of current food and beverage trends, as well as an understanding of the Sydney hospitality scene.
You will be from a service-driven background with a sound understanding of service procedures, attention to detail and bar management. A background in beverage, ordering and stock control is also highly desirable.
This is a very hands-on role, where you will be expected to run the day-to-day operations of the venue, as well as adhere to all policies and procedures. To be considered
for this role, the successful applicant should have:
- Sound knowledge of food, beer, and wine
- A current NSW RSA competency card
- Strong attention to detail
- A sound financial understanding and experience in cash up using POS systems
- Confidence in running a fast-paced service and medium-sized team
- A background in beverage KPIs- ordering, stock takes and stock management.
- Develop your career with training provided - WSET certificate, Industry talks, supplier outings.
- Entry to Cocktail competitions and industry events
- Discounts at all our restaurants and venues.
- Annual Xmas party and regular social outings.
- A competitive salary + Super and Tips.
If you're keen to learn more and would like to have a chat, please contact me, or Apply today!