LAB3 empowers ambitious medium corporates and enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries, and grow fearlessly with controlled and scalable cloud technology. We provide comprehensive ITC services, partnering with industry leaders to distil proven best practices into deployable automation and engineering, and it is our specialists who work with clients to capture what defines them into what then becomes the right, delivered cloud approach.
Azure Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, SDN, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do!
With the growth of our key clients comes the need for a leading Azure Consultant to drive and take control of one of our largest engagements. We are actively hunting an experienced Principal Azure Consultant who is able to engage and drive the development and operations for our Cloud Services. You will work with our client across core solution delivery and operate cohesively with our Account Executives and Technical Engineers towards desired state. You will be confident across the Azure cloud platform, can lead the way in delivering seamless cloud designs at the enterprise level, be experienced across DevOps practices and can leverage your ability to work within hands on teams to plan and implement the technology strategies and powerful Azure architecture to a highly technical environment.
- Extensive Solution Architecture and delivery experience across the Azure Cloud & DevOps technologies and offerings.
- A focus on designing and implementing Azure solutions with security and automation including owning and contributing to architecture and security controls
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements, develop, communicate and present solution options to Senior Management and various stakeholders (C-Suite & Directors)
- Act as the Technical Lead for Azure Cloud Services delivery and then transition into the operating steady state.
- Design, consult and advise on state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure & DevOps that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Remain hands on with technology and uplift capability where required
- Provide valuable contributions and adaptation to post implementation support
- Deliver deployments and support of key Azure engagements - Design and develop solution for product/project and sustenance delivery
And the tech:
- Significant experience in solution design and architecture within the Azure cloud environment
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage, Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Azure Portal, Active Directory, Azure OMS, Application Layer Gateway, High availability, Load Balancing
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Azure DevOps - Automation/Configuration management – Terraform/Kubernetes (Azure)
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
- Project and BAU exposure (internal and external experience)
- Microsoft certified - Architect Level
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Azure cloud environments - Learn with us as our core technologies dynamically adapt based on market innovations.
- Opportunity to transcend internally with us and be part of the LAB3 growth. Be a key asset towards building our presence in the market and focus on a prime engagement for the business.
- Work with a x6 Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Join the journey of the largest growing IT company who is disrupting the industry in Australia, as recognised and awarded by CRN (Nov 2019)
- We uphold a culture that drives and values diversity, inclusion, flexibility, support, team building and each individual.
Apply to get in touch with our Talent team who will give you a deeper idea around the role, expectations, value, our efficient recruitment process and everything you need to know to make LAB3 an employer of choice.