Have Security Aviation Experience?
Looking for Work?
Aviation Protection Officer
Our Client is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services, including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to our Clients.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Security Officers to join our Aviation Security Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of high quality, client focused security services and be committed to providing a safe and memorable travel experience.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Aviation Transport Protection Qualification
- Valid Queensland Security Licence is desirable
- Ability to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Hold an unrestricted Drivers Licence and have access to or own a reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
Your duties and area of responsibility will include:
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Resolving and de-escalating conflicts
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Screening passengers and non-passengers and their personal effects at an airport terminal screening lane
- Efficiently and safely managing passenger and non-passenger flow through a screening point
- Maintaining compliance with current legislation in all security and safety procedures
- Utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
- Strong support network from the National Aviation and Transport team
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.