- TSS 482 visa will be offered to qualified candidates
- Regional Queensland
- More than one role available
One of the largest Local manufacturers of Cane Transporters for the local Sugar Cane Industry
- Abrasive blast and prepare metal surfaces for undercoating/priming.
- Tape off, fill in and sand back in preparation for painting
- Spray paint in enamel or 2 pac, water and oil based paints and primers
- Touch up paint jobs on repairs
- Experience with prepping and painting different media such as aluminium, fiberglass, steel and wood.
- Spray paint spare parts
- Clean & maintain blast gear, plant and tooling.
- Clean & maintain paint gear and plant
- Ensure a high standard of quality.
- Experience in a variety of practices and techniques related to blasting and painting
- Knowledge of operating general paint/blast shop equipment and tools
- Familiarity with executing blast/painting operations in compliance with safety policies
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as forklifts and cranes would be an advantage
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482/TSS visa sponsorship.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to [email protected] and quote reference #2981776 in the email subject