With over 50 repair centres across Australia and New Zealand, Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs is the industry leader of the collision repair industry, specialising in small, medium, and larger repairs. We are the pioneers of customer satisfaction and innovation standards, and pride ourselves on providing our employees with safe, supportive, and rewarding working conditions.
About the role:
Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs are seeking experienced Automotive Panel Beaters, to join our team at Fyshwick and Queanbeyan, on a permanent full time basis. You will be part of a highly skilled team that is responsible for repairing vehicles to the highest standard, which is powered through our unparalleled technology and equipment. Duties may include but aren’t limited to:
- To strip and repair scheduled work in accordance with S.M.A.R.T principles to ensure a quality and safe finish for the customer.
- Check all parts required for repair have been ordered
- Assist with vehicle assembly when required
- Maintain clean and safe workspace
To be considered, you will:
- Be a Trade Qualified Panel Beater (essential)
- Have experience in Collision Repair industry (essential)
- Have full Australian Working rights
What we offer you!
- Stability: We have grown exponentially over our 10 years of operation and are continuing on an upwards trajectory with no signs of slowing down. This means stability and bountiful career opportunities are readily available for the right applicants!
- Attractive Remuneration: Our success is our people, which is why we offer attractive remuneration commensurate of experience.
- State of the Art Technology and Equipment: Working at S.M.A.R.T will give you access to state of the art accident repair technology and equipment. Exceedingly advanced and unmatched by our competitors, our technology and equipment enable the completion of quality repairs each and every time, all in as little as 3 days. It’s no wonder our customer satisfaction is so high!
- Employee Rewards Program: Our program, S.M.A.R.T Rewards, has been specifically designed to benefit our employees who can enjoy discounts on groceries, clothing, fuel, holidays, and more! Just another way we say thank-you for being an invaluable member of the team.
- Refer a Friend Program: Refer to us one of your skilled friends and be generously rewarded. It’s a win for your friend, for us, and for you!
- Work-life Balance: At S.M.A.R.T we know how important work-life balance is. We have multiple site locations which offers the potential to work close to home, and there is NO WEEKEND work, ever!
This role will be paying between $65,000 - $80,000 per annum plus super.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the present and the future of vehicle repairs. To apply: Click apply now or for a confidential discussion please contact Melissa 03 8756 6033 between 9am - 5pm only.