Accelerate your career… and let your Apprenticeship start here!
Are you someone who likes to tinker with cars or sell parts? Turn your passion for cars into a career!
- We have new opportunities available at our Service Centres in North Shore.
- As an employee you will receive benefits including;
- Discounts on car purchases and servicing
- Ability to join our leased car program
- Discounted health insurance
- Shopping vouchers
- Reward and recognition programs
- As a Trivett Apprentice you are employed directly by US – no third parties!
- Most of our brands offer a fast tracked apprenticeship - be fully qualified in 2 years!
- We provide financial assistance so you can build your own tool kit
- On-going employment at the completion of your apprenticeship
- Additional on the job training outside of the apprenticeship qualification
- You receive a nationally recognised trade
- The sky's the limit with your career potential at Trivett! We offer a variety of career opportunities beyond your apprenticeship.
Gain the experience of working within a dealership, whist attaining a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Click on the apply now button to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for all things cars or part sales.
- Have completed year 10 at school.
- Are motivated and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Are committed and willing to learn including attending apprenticeship training.
- Demonstrate care and attention to detail.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Can work well within large teams and follow processes and instructions.
- Are committed to a career within Automotive.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Are able to work Monday to Friday.
- Can work in a safe manner.
- It's preferred that you hold a current drivers licence (min provisional licence) and own transport (preferred).
- Have full time working rights in Australia