WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
We are approx 6 minutes walk from the new Metro station in Norwest.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an AutoCAD Drafter you will be member of the CAD team, you will work alongside design civil engineers and project managers, and support a broad spectrum of professional consultants. You will be highly motivated, have a good work ethic and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of detailed engineering drawings, concept to detailed design, development application and construction certificate drawings, and a range of civil infrastructure projects
- Preparation of detailed structural pits and concrete pavement drawings
- Perform peer review of models and drawing sets in accordance with Calibre and client standards.
- Assist in developing and advancing the drafting skills within the Sydney and National offices.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in a similar civil drafting role.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and Civil CAD packages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and also within a team environment; and
- A relevant certificate/diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification is preferred
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW