Auto Electrician FIFO
- TOP RATES / Weekly Pay / Super On All Hours Worked
- Secure Ongoing Contract - Premium Package on offer
- Immediate + Delayed Starts available - 2/1 Roster FIFO Perth
Premium Mechanical Group are a leading Mobile Plant Maintenance Provider offering recruitment solutions, specialist labour hire and field service support throughout Australia. Their team consists of elite tradesmen and women maintaining assets on behalf of Owner Miners, Maintenance Contractors, Plant Hire and Original Equipment Manufacturers; it's no surprise PMG have achieved continual growth over the past 10 years.
We are currently seeking qualified Auto Electricians with experience specifically on Hino / Scania / Isuzu / Mack / Toyota / Kenworth.
These positions require the following:
- Air Con and High Risk Licence
- Minimum 2 years post trade with previous experience on mine sites
- Hold a valid 'C' class drivers licence
- An overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
- A strong focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- Demonstrated initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression - Field Service, Shutdown Crews, Labour Hire division
- Salary Sacrifice - flights from home to Perth / Car / Laptop
- Premium Employee Rewards Program
- Check out the full list of employee benefits at https://www.premiummechanical.com.au/careers/
- 9.5% superannuation on all hours worked – we are transparent with our terms and conditions; we pay you for every hour you work not just a standard working week
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US BY FOLLOWING
PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP ON FACEBOOK @premiummechanicalgroup
If you would like to apply for any of these roles; simply email your resume / trade / licence to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.