Your new company
This top 15 CA firm in Sydney is a well-established, large, prestigious & reputable firm. Located in the CBD, this mid-tier firm places a focus on work-life balance & development and training of staff. This firm boasts dynamic growth, new positions are being created and progression, succession planning + genuine work-life balance are available. This firm boasts an excellent, team orientated culture.
Your new role
- Participating and leading ongoing external audit engagements for a diverse client base, audit planning, execution and completion
- Provision of technical accounting advice
- Assisting Audit Managers and Partners in complex engagements - planning, executing and finalising all audit assignments
- Leading smaller teams depending on the engagement size, mentoring, supervising junior staff, delegating work
- Building great relationships with clients, stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in external audit
- CPA / CA qualification completed or in progress
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong client orientation, customer focus
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards & legislation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Approachable, supportive Partners and Managers
- Direct client contact across a diverse range industries and sectors
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexibility, high level of work life balance – extra 5 days annual leave!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Amy Rowe now on 02 82269729.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2420251