Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly built Digital Audio team across Nine.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Audio, you will be involved in the end-to-end creation of audience-focused UX designs – working with internal counterparts on ideation, conception, testing and final delivery, driving a quality experience across our products online.
The right person will work within one or multiple project teams focused on implementing functionality enhancements to meet the company’s overall strategic goals of audience and commercial growth.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Create and manage projects to improve the audience experience and audience growth.
- Partner with Nine’s content engineers and product and technology teams to develop compelling digital products that advance Nine’s strategic ambitions in audio.
- Prepare deliverables to ensure growth roadmap goals are hit.
- Ensure all design requests are well developed to high standards and completed on time.
- Work with other Nine departments to produce unique, innovative designs.
- Analysing data on product performance and incorporating learnings from audience feedback to ensure we build even better products.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Proven experience in a publishing, strategic, project management, and/ or technology position.
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience design techniques.
- A highly analytical mind set with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative by nature, needing to be able to work with cross functional teams.
- A creative thinker.
- Solid organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes