Asssistant in Nursing (AIN)
Programmed Health Professionals are currently looking for Assistant Nurses (AIN's) for the greater Newcastle area.
If you're ready to work for a company that values your skills and experience, we have a number of outstanding opportunities within the aged care sector.
Do these essential qualities describe you? Let us champion your skills!
- Minimum 6 months recent experience in an aged care setting within Australia
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent
- Great communication skills
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including night and weekend shifts
- 2 recent workplace or clinical referees
- The passion to make a difference in the lives of your patients/residents.
- 1st Aid certificate
- NSW Working with Childrens Check
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work - Choose your own shifts online and manage your availabilities
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance and Uniform
- Friendly and understanding Allocations Team who will work to get you the shifts you want
- Weekly pays and fantastic pay rates
- Referral Bonuses - "terms and conditions" apply
- Access to supportive, engaging recruitment professionals who ensure our members are adequately resourced, informed and assisted in their nursing endeavours.
Be part of a Team!
When you join with Programmed Health Professionals we work to develop your profile ensuring you get the shifts you want, when you want! We do the hard work so our members (that's you!) can deliver the quality nursing care our clients expect.
Joining is simple and once you're processed you will gain access to our outstanding education and support services, online shift management portal and of course our fantastic pay rates!
Apply now or contact Josh Bailey on (02) 49412425 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Only candidates who meet the outlined criteria will be contacted.
Programmed Health Professionals support a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
on an external site.
on an external site.