Your new company
We are transforming communities and changing lives. This company is one of the largest employee-owned professional services consultancies in the Asia-Pacific region. Our team of 3000-plus is diverse enough to bring a wide range of perspectives and expertise to every client and challenge, creating resourceful, smart solutions from our collective experience and insights. While our experience has been 100 years in the making, it’s the fresh talent we’re nurturing, the innovative thinking we’re developing and the connections that we’re forging that get us most excited for the future.
Your new role
Our Transport and Infrastructure work is at the heart of our business. Developing and implementing solutions to complex problems, our team is helping to shape the world we live in across the Asia Pacific region – from highways to airports; from to bridges to tunnels. We offer the opportunity to build a career path within a fascinating industry, in a business line that offers variety, challenge and tremendous growth potential. Our Victorian Transport team specialises in the design of roads, rail, bridges, drainage and general civil engineering projects. This varied role will see you take responsibility for:
- Design management, Project Management and co-ordination of multidisciplinary civil projects within the roles of Job Manager and/or Project Director
- Developing a culture of outstanding delivery within the team including the development of workflow processes to take a design from feasibility to detailed design
- Providing coaching and mentoring to our young, enthusiastic team members with respect to your technical area of expertise as well as project planning and execution
- Business development activities from the early identification of opportunities through to their active pursuit and securing of projects with our clients and industry partners
- Participation within the transport leadership group to help define and shape our strategy to respond to the needs of the market
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you’ll be a qualified Professional Engineer (CPEng) or Engineering Technologist with Engineers Australia, with your civil engineering experience coming from a consulting environment. You have at least 15 years’ experience. With a focus on general civil projects you will have strong links to the Victorian market that will have developed your expertise in 3D Design (12D or Civil 3D), Design Management and Bid writing/tendering. You are a value driven person who enjoys sharing the successes of your colleagues and delivering excellence for your clients.
What you'll get in return
It’s our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to. Passionate about what we do and the culture we have developed, we believe that key to our success is the teamwork and collaboration fostered, not only within Transport and Infrastructure but right across the Group. It’s this culture that allows us to deliver excellence in technical delivery, client service and innovation in all that we do. With the strong focus we have on our people, we are happy to discuss different flexible work arrangements for this opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Kim Patron now on 0481 545 905.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2514761