Associate Residential Lending Support - Melbourne
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Entry-level opportunity into an Associate Relationship Manager role in Melbourne
- Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry's premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group Our Business
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients and we have been providing specialist banking in Australia for over 20 years.
Our broad range of personal and business banking options include transactional and savings accounts, credit cards, residential mortgages, practice purchase and fit-out loans, car loans, SMSF loans and property investment loans. Our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
BOQ Specialist is enjoying record growth and with exciting plans to expand our business there are a number of newly created opportunities. If you’re an experienced banking professional with experience in relationship management & business development and you’re looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment in a rapidly growing business this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. We’re offering you the chance to partner with a truly unique community of clients in a business which prides itself on delivering only exceptional client outcomes.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to assist the Relationship Managers (External Consultants), and Associate Relationship Managers (Internal Consultants) with any administrative tasks within their POD/team. This includes preparation of loan documentation, completing any associated administration tasks and supporting the team with marketing activities to increase sales and achieve set targets.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform and check Credit Advantage reports on all new files.
- Load all files accurately into various systems (Finesse, Loan works and OLAS)
- Scanning and faxing of files to applicable funders and onto internal systems
- Daily Ticket and Task management as well as liaising with operations regarding outstanding tasks and tickets
- Administration of discharges
- Account opening and prefilling application forms
- Loading of client details into systems & data entry
- Banking & collection of cheques where required
- Scanning and culling files post settlement
- Undertake additional duties as advised by the External Consultants and Internal Consultants.
- Conference lead management
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- 1-2 years Retail Finance experience or Graduate
- Exposure to Residential Mortgages and or Commercial Lending would be highly desirable.
- Good understanding of Lending products
- Good team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and quick to learn
- Confidence and flexibility to take on any task
- Ability to take a proactive approach
- Client centric
- Confident communication skills
- Achievement focused
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our office on Collins Street in the Melbourne CBD provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, and bankruptcy checks