Benefits & Rewards
- Work in a high-end, modern Retail Showroom.
- Ability to earn above average income
- Growth and Development
- Commission on EVERYTHING YOU SELL!
- Attractive salary package
- Customer and team focused culture
About The Role
My client is currently on the hunt for a standout Assistant Store Manager. The key focus of this role is to mange the Showroom and lead the team to achieve strong sales success!
Skills & Experience
- You can demonstrate a proven track record in selling high-ticket items
- Previous experience assisting with managing and leading a team
- Have a "can-do" attitude
- Have a desire for professional and personal growth and development
- Drive to become a strong leader
- Are a great communicator and an excellent listener
- Are an excellent role model
- Have a genuine interest in people and can engage with a diverse team
- Have a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
- Are able to work on weekends and enjoy time off during the week.
- Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
About The Company
After years of consistent retail growth, providing high quality furniture to Australian households, our Client is seeking experienced professionals.
This role will appeal to those who want to be challenged to maximise their income through their excellent sales performance. Your experience in furniture retail we see you excel in this role. You know how to approach customers, establish their needs, present a solution and close the sale. If you have a good track record in sales - we want to talk to you
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Easton on 0410 563 790, quoting Ref No. 161266 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.