See yourself as a Laubie!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Assistant Store Manager for our Laubman & Pank Morayfield store to support and motivate the team to deliver exceptional results!
We are the local eyecare specialists and passionate about improving people’s lives through authentic quality care for you and your eyes. We are a part of the Luxottica family, the global leader in eyewear headquartered in Milan, Italy. Our aim is to support our community by raising the standard of eye health and eyecare, using our world-class technology.
By joining our team, you will:
- Enjoy our Avanti Bonus scheme plan which rewards your ability to hit and exceed targets/KPIs.
- Participate in our rewards and recognition program that offers health insurance discounts, novated leasing among others as well as a generous yearly product allowance for you to spend on our brands!
- Learn the ropes under our world-class training program, offered by our dedicated training team, in-store mentors, and Luxottica University to support you on your career with OPSM and the wider Luxottica Group.
- Be able to give back through volunteer leave with our charity partner, OneSight.
Are you looking to make an impact?
We pride ourselves on delivering premium service to our customers from the moment they walk through our doors, identifying their eyecare needs and requirements, including pre-testing, dispensing, to finally customising high-fashion frames and lenses to suit their lifestyle.
In this critical role, you will:
- Build a high performing team driven to achieve set KPIs and sales targets
- Create a customer-centric environment and act as a role model
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and inspire best practice
- Lead and engage the team to embrace change and innovation
- Retail management experience in high volume, fast paced retail environments
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements within a KPI structure
- Ability to coach, lead, inspire and engage retail team members
- Proven problem-solving ability and excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Optical experience is highly desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training
Ready to apply?
If you are love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now!
Click apply now or get in touch with us via [email protected]
We embrace diversity and encourage all interested applicants from different backgrounds to apply.