At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it.
We’re excited about new ideas and new approaches and we’re looking for an Assistant Store Manager who can deliver.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will work within our collaborative team environment reporting directly to the Store Manager. You will be responsible for planning and day to day operations to drive our sales and marketing objectives, through people focused outcomes for our customers and team.
You’ll get an attractive salary package with great rewards and benefits. We take career and professional development seriously so you will have access to formal and on the job sales training that you receive accreditation for. This isn’t just your next job, this is your chance to have new challenges and opportunities to deliver a best in class sales experience every day.
Successful team in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for include:
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our customers and our team is second to none – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our people always top of mind
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer in your personal Sales results
- Marketing – As well as Sales you have an ability to think outside the box of just your Retail store and be an Optus Ambassador towards business acumen including planning, marketing, networking and business development
- Leadership – You have experience as a leader in coaching and mentoring, and have a proven track record achieving Sales targets and business KPIs
- Change Management – You have a passion for staying up to date with the latest and greatest as far as technology and how to move teams forward to engage with changing focuses
- Flexibility / Adaptability – You personally are flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating roster including late nights and weekends
- Time Management – You have an ability to manage multiple facets of a business to achieve operational excellence – you prioritise and channel your focus and attention to detail to meet KPIs as well as deadlines
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. Apply now to join us.