Assistant Store Manager rebel Everton Park (QLD) - new store opening
We are a passionate and high-performing team looking for a strong leader to work with the Store Manager to continue to drive our success.
Our Assistant Store Managers (known internally as Customer Service Managers) are leaders in guiding team members to attain excellence in customer service and sales. They have impeccable attention to detail and are motivated to ensure operational and service standards are consistently achieved.
- You are an experienced retail people leader who is confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You have a strong understanding of visual merchandising (fashion/apparel highly regarded) and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers
- You model exceptional customer service and can coach a team to deliver the same
- You have the ability to resolve complaints in a professional manner
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
Australia is a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure our customers continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…sport is calling!
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Rotating roster – every second weekend off
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
Apply today to join Australia's biggest sporting team!
Closing date subject to change