Assistant Store Manager | Champion | Carousel - NEW STORE
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Perth - South
- Date Advertised: 10-SEP-19
- Job Reference: PAC/1407606/CHAMPIONCD
- Job Title: Assistant Store Manager | Champion | Carousel - NEW STORE!
- Business Unit:
- Be part of our journey – building and developing the amazing Champion network in Australia
- Influential and inspiring street wear & lifestyle brand
- Attractive bonus structure & ongoing incentives to celebrate you!
- Ongoing training, development and global career progression opportunities
Have you heard all the hype??
Champion retail stores are expanding and we are looking for a passionate, driven and forward thinking Assistant Store Manager to join us on that journey.
Be part of the innovation of our brand new store concepts and assist with developing our team for our amazing 1st EVER Champion full price store in Carousel, WA!
What's not to love about Champion? Since 1919, Champion Athletic wear has made breakthrough innovations in athletic apparel for men, women and kids. Embrace your inner Champion and join the team who strive to make every customer feel amazing, no matter where their passion lies, whether it be the gym, the field, the stuido or the street!
So whats next for Champion? We are excited about being part of the evolution of introducing premium street wear in Australia. We are up to speed with the market, being inspired by our amazing sister stores globally including the US, Asia and the UK.
Its what we reinvent, reimagine and reignite that makes champion evolve and we pride ourselves on being trend setters in the athletic leisure and street wear industry and we are looking for inspirational, passionate leaders to assist us in taking the brand to the next level.
Did you know? We created the first ever hooded sweatshirt and developed the first supportive jogging bra?!
Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards. As a company, we are passionate about development of our people, there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business.
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 40-70% off all Champion, Bonds, Bras N Things and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within
A bit more about the role....
As a Manager with Champion, everything you execute in store will be for the passion of the Champion customer. You will be committed to you and your team providing real and honest customer service every single day.
You'll be motivating the team and leading by example to reach the store budgets and KPIs, as well as implementing daily operational excellence in store. This will require you to oversee all store stock management and visual merchandising to make sure the store is always displayed at its full potential. You will be encouraged to think outside the box, share your feedback and execute commercial decisions in store.
You will responsible for coaching and developing new store teams to reach their goals, just as you strive to reach yours, and most importantly you will be the face of the Champion brand in store!
What does it take to be a Champion?
- Previous experience in a retail Assistant Store Management or Store Management position
(minimum 1.5 - 2 years' experience)
- Proven record of managing people, and experience delivering on store budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Extensive Background executing store operations including inventory and visual merchandising management
- Ability to coach and motivate team members and inspire them to keep developing within the company
- A background in creating an amazing in store culture and consistently providing your customers with memorable customer experience
- A keen interest in street wear & ath wear desirable
- … A passion for retail and Champion and all that the brand stands for!
We're looking for the perfect Management teams to join our dynamic and fast growing champion network. If you are looking for your next career progression with a brand that cares about its people, is fast paced and committed to its success then we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW AND JOIN THE TRIBE!