Assistant Specialist Manager - Access, Earth moving & Site Services
Access Earthmoving & Site Services Perth, Welshpool
- Largest family-owned equipment hire company |Career development opportunity
- 45 hour week | No weekends | Salary package + Profit Share bonus + employee benefits
- Great company and team culture | Parking available
Our Distribution Centre is home to Several Specialist businesses including Pump & Power, Access Site Services & Traffic. Our DC is designed to support the network with a range of large and specialist equipment, product and solutions with an aim of increasing reliability, convenience, utilisation and productivity to our customers.
We are looking for an Assistant Specialist Manager to support the Specialist Manager & ensure the effective running of the Access, Earth Moving & Site Services specialist business at the Distribution Centre. This role is suitable for anyone that comes from a customer service background that has extensive experience in a supervisory role within the trade/retail/rental industry.
About the role
- Supervise and delegate daily duties and assume responsibility when the Specialist Manager is absent.
- Ensuring effective front desk operations and administration requirements are met to QOM standards
- Supervise, delegate and assign daily duties to team members and ensure all tasks are completed to Kennards Hire Standards
- Liaise with Transport to ensure delivery and pickup of equipment to the customer on time
- Liaise with the Workshop to ensure equipment maintenance and RFH is completed and available as needed for our customers
- Support other specialist areas within the state in the utilisation of hire equipment by transferring equipment between locations as required.
- Maintain asset security at all times
- Outstanding customer service skills including demonstrated ability to role model customer service standards
- Experience in managing customer relationships and positively resolving customer complaints
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A COVID-19 vaccination is preferred for this role as Kennards Hire operates as part of the construction industry and our customer sites may require this.
Why join the family
- We are Australia and New Zealand's largest family-owned equipment hire company
- We are a great place to work certified employer offering a great company and team culture no matter where you work
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do; One Family, Fair Dinkum, Taking Hire Higher & Every Customer a Raving Fan
- We offer great Benefits & Rewards such as;
- Profit Share bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
- Extensive training and development throughout your career with us
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities - across state and international borders
- Staff discount rates on our hire gear
- Access to our employee benefits program including discounts on insurance, eye care, travel and more!
- Annual Awards night, Team BBQs and many other fun social events
Please note: Background/Police Checks are part of the recruitment process