Assistant Service Manager / Team Leader - Required
My client is a leading Facilities Maintenance Company & provide many services and building compliance requirements to their Clients throughout Sydney.
You will need to have a high level of Technical knowledge of all Testing requirements for all Fire Alarm & Protection Systems either at a current 2IC level or a Techie looking to get off the Tools. Ideally you will also have exposure in providing Clients with Technical compliance requirements & Quotes for requested works, exceptional people management & Communication skills.
This is a genuine opportunity to advance your Career to a Management position within the Company.
The responsibilities of this new role will include;
- Support Service Manager & work with Admin staff to achieve service requirements
- Focus on Client Relationships & service efficiencies
- Manage Technicians/Subbies and Service Dept KPIs
- Ensuring compliance to Australian Standards and BCA
Your background will include the following skills and experience;
- Strong field experience in the fire protection industry
- Extensive Fire Protection systems "Testing" knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have been managing a team of field technicians in the Fire industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong WHS skills, experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated experience driving process efficiencies and compliance
Base Salary negotiable on experience + super + FMCV