- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Perth - South
- Date Advertised: 06-JUL-20
- Job Reference: PAC/1444325/BONDSCD
- Job Title: Assistant Retail Store Manager | CHAMPION | Carousel
- Business Unit:
- We love to promote from within – in 2019 we placed 1 in 4 of our Support Centre and retail management roles internally across Hanes
- We celebrate your wins – highly achievable bonus structure program for all staff in-store
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
If you're looking for a retail management role – this is it. This is the GIG. Champion is THE brand out there and we are having a ball of a time … embrace your inner Champion and join the winning team. We strive to make our customers feel amazing, no matter where their passion lies: the gym, the field, the studio or the street, and we are thrilled to be part of the evolution premium streetwear in Australia. Our store network has grown significantly this past year, and we want YOU to be part of our journey as we continue to expand.
We are looking for an inspirational & all-round awesome Assistant Store Manager for our CHAMPION Carousel store. You resonate with the brand – no, you LOVE the brand – and are firmly aligned to our core values: team work, respect and integrity. You are also looking for a permanent home in an organization that values you, your career and personal development.
You will become part of the Champion team and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the in-store team. You will be a crucial ambassador for our brand, and showcase your genuine passionate for creating memorable, authentic customer experiences in store every day.
What does it take to be a Champion?
- Proven record of coaching a team to deliver KPIs & budgets
- Ability to kick goals, create and drive an amazing in-store culture and motivate your team
- Provide customers with a unique and memorable in-store experience
- Strong background executing store operations, including inventory and managing loss prevention
- Visual merchandising expert, comfortable executing directives and upholding brand standards
- You're a leader who can inspire, coach and develop your team
- A genuine passion for streetwear, athletic apparel and living the Champion brand
More benefits …
- Genuine internal progression and career pathways - nearly 50% of all retail management and Support Centre roles were filled internally last year
- Work-life balance is important to us, so no rotating rosters – enjoy Fridays and Saturdays off plus a monthly 3 day weekend
- Be our next intern! Newly launched Retail Internship Program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to Support Centre!
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 70% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras' n' Things, Berlei, Jockey and more
- Opportunities to gain work experience in Support Centre
- Cash bonuses + incentives– such as an all-expenses paid trip to Splendour in the Grass!!
- Ad YES … you get to wear streetwear to work, helped along with our generous quarterly clothing allowance
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
What's stopping you? APPLY NOW!