Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 140 locally minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for awesome Restaurant Managers to join our teams across Melbourne!
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, mentoring and motivating your team members with regular meetings to share experiences and ideas.
- Working front of house, leading by example, helping on the grill & chip stations and out on the floor - We all work together as one team, you won't just be sitting in the office doing admin.
- Working closely with our Area Managers to ensure the Restaurant is performing at a high standard.
- Recruiting and rostering a team of 30-50 employees.
- Completing performance reviews for your team members, supporting their development and creating a talent pipelines for team member promotions.
- Managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- Passion – You will be driven, self-motivated and bring a positive energy, seeing your team empowered to deliver ‘wow moments’ to create loyal, raving fans.
- Leadership – You’ll have previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced customer service environment and feel comfortable to challenge the ‘status quo’.
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success. You’ll run your restaurant as if it’s your own, knowing we’ve always got your back when you need support!
- Trust - As a Grill’d Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will create an environment of honesty & transparency and you’ll keep your commitments.
- We offer an in-depth onboarding program, support you and get you to where you want to be.
- Plenty of pathways to progress your career - Join our Support Office, become an Area Manager or Grill’d Partner!
- Work life balance – our managers mostly stick to a standard working week. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off!
- Eligibility for a company performance bonus. We have clear structures, systems and achievable KPI’s.
- Come to work and be yourself – you don’t have to fit in a box to work at Grill’d, we like to push the boundaries.
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community.
- We are growing rapidly and are in a stable position – none of our managers took pay cuts during COVID lockdowns.
We’re a good company with a good soul. Check us out at www.grilld.com.au or on YouTube.
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family and make burgers mean more! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
One more thing, joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.