Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
As an Assistant Manager with LCA Karrinyup, your role will be to oversee all areas of clinic operations and to ensure the team and business is performing above standard.
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Ideally 1-2 years minimum experience in team leadership
• Previous experience in the beauty, healthcare, pharmaceutical or aesthetics industry would be an advantage
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Opportunity to be a Para Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
• All staff will go through extensive training with Candela
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
• With 140 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.