Assistant Manager - Central Coast
- Global Brand
- Management and succession training
- Base + penalty rates + bonus + staff discounts
About Hungry Jack's
Hungry Jack's® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will play a key role in all restaurant operations. With a clear focus on best practice and brand standards, you will lead the continuous development of your crew members, whilst maximising the growth and profitability of the business.
- Conduct structured training for crew members
- Deliver individual coaching & mentoring sessions
- Develop shift plans
- Drive sales & profitability
- Monitor production controls
- Complete business reporting for sales, service & safety
- Maintain profitability by closely monitoring costs
- Manage all shift safety & hygiene requirements
Skills & experience
- Retail or Hospitality leadership experience preferable
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff discounts
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for then apply now!
All applicants for this position will be required to provide a National Police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.