About the role..
Our AIN/PCA staff are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents everyday. Regis, along with our residents and their families, appreciate the dedication and hard work required to be a AIN/PCA and we strive to give you the best opportunity for success in a role with Regis.
The key duties..
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Interact with residents, families and friends in a helpful and positive manner
Your skills & experience will include..
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
$20 - 25 per hour, depending on experience
To be eligible to join the team at Regis we require the following:
- •Valid National Police Check (Full disclosure or standard disclosure)
- •Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- •Consistent with State and Territory public health orders and with Regis’ mandatory vaccination policy, all candidates must produce evidence that they have received the current (i.e. 2021) seasonal influenza vaccination or medical evidence to Regis’ satisfaction of an accepted clinical contraindication to receiving the influenza vaccination
Our workplace culture..
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.