Assistant in Nursing (AIN) / Disabilities Support Workers for Disabilities and Aged Care shifts on the Central Coast
Alliance Health is one of the leading providers of general and specialist nurses. We are looking for a caring, reliable, AINs and Disabilities Support Workers to work in casual positions in Aged Care and Disabilities shifts on the Central Coast.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Community Care, Disability or similar
- Minimum of 12 months recent paid experience working as an AIN, Disabilities Support Worker or Residential Support Worker.
- Medication qualification or Competency Training
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Australian work rights – Working Holiday Visa applicants are welcome to apply
- National Criminal History Record Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Available for a variety of shifts
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Central Coast area location
- Flexibility in hours and shifts to suit your individual needs
- Competitive rate of pay
- Friendly and approachable co-ordination team
- Education training sessions
- Social events
For more information please contact the Alliance Health Recruitment team at [email protected] or call 02 9310 6565.
To apply please email your CV and a Recruitment Consultant will contact you in a timely matter.