Are you an experienced Certificate III qualified Educator looking to join a team of world class, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be mentored to further develop your Early Childhood career?
We want to hear from you!
We are now offering an exceptional candidate a permanent full time Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team, working 38 hours a week. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our beautiful inviting centre with rooftop views of Brunswick provides high quality child care in a modern setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Brunswick or nearby suburbs Fitzroy North, Brunswick East, Carlton North and Thornbury.
At capacity our centre caters for 90 children with operating hours between 7.00am to 6.30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment