Are you seeking job satisfaction and a sense of belonging in your workplace?
Do you want to be valued, appreciated, fully supported and encouraged to grow and develop further? Make the move to Community Kids Blossom Vale and make 2021 your best year yet!
We are looking to expand our amazing team and are seeking the very best Educators for a casual vacancy we have available.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for creating a friendly, secure and stimulating learning environment that is interactive and engaging. We offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. At capacity our centre caters for 60 children with operating hours between 6.30am to 6.30pm.
As part of the Community Kids Blossom Vale Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.communitykids.com.au/centres/childcare-blossomvale/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or diploma Qualification in Children’s Services or be close to completion
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF
- Possess excellent communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check/ DCSI Clearance, First Aid and current RAN certificate
- Proven experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
** Please submit all applications online.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment