Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to for work life balance?
Join the team at Kindy Patch Bonython and make 2021 your best year yet!
We are seeking flexible and passionate casual educators to join our team in the ACT across multiple centres in Canberra located in Gungahlin, Condor, Bonython and Gowrie.
We have multiple opportunities that can provide flexible working hours and allow you to choose your start and finish time to suit your lifestyle.
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 470 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 470+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment