We currently have an opening for a permanent part – time Assistant Educator, working 30 hours a week.
Be supported with an array of professional development programs to develop your Early Childhood career with access to a range of sector leading benefits.
Our beautiful centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Our adventure-filled playgrounds feature natural outdoor spaces including; large yards with two cubby houses, sandpits, vegetable garden, climbing fort, mud pits and more to engage all the senses.
For more information and photos please visit:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment