- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Kindy Patch Narara has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Assistant Educator to join our Centre, this is a casual position 3 – 37.5 hours per week. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
Kindy Patch Narara has proudly received an Exceeding rating under the National Quality Standards!
We believe that every child is unique and will thrive in an environment that focuses on personalised, age-specific learning and play. At Kindy Patch Narara, we foster your child’s individuality in a safe and nurturing environment. More than just long day care, our beautiful centre provides early education for children from six weeks to six years.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Certificate III in Childrens Services
- A current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic persona
- Dedication to developing the future of children
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Lead Educator’s daily/weekly planning and objectives
- Assist in planning learning environments, setting up activities, preparing and cleaning away materials and supplies
- Evaluate programming when required
- Assist in completing the children’s daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Our staff benefits are:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.