- Full Time development role in our small 39 place centre
- Our community fosters passionate people, offering unique Career Pathways that branch into all aspects of the Early Education Sector!
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 23 prominent brands.
First Grammar Bankstown is seeking a Full Time Assistant Educator for our Toddler room! Our 39-place centre is unique with staff raising quality and collaborating with one another. We also pride ourselves on the connection we have with the community and the opportunities we provide for our children and families at the centre to get out and experience the world i.e. excursions!
Your key priorities:
- Assist the Lead Educator’s daily and weekly planning and objectives
- Assist in planning learning environments, setting up activities, preparing and cleaning of materials and supplies
- Serve meals and ensure individual dietary requirements are met
- Evaluate programming when required
- Assist in completing the children’s daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure a high level of Health and Safety standards are always maintained
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education
- A current Working with Children’s Check (NSW)
- A solid understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic persona
- Dedication to developing the future of children
Our staff benefits include:
- 30% discount on Child Care fees at any G8 Centre
- Discounts on groceries, fuel, household items and leisure activities
- Discounts and cashback offers from some of Australia's leading online clothing retailers
- Dedicated focus on your professional development and career advancement opportunities
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
...And much more!!!
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note: The advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.