Armadillo Childcare offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. Our approach to early childhood education and care centralizes the child as an active agent in their own learning, valuing the individual identity each child brings to our childcare and early education centres.
Our long day care and early learning centre provides child care in Smithfield that is ideal for families living or commuting through Smithfield or nearby suburbs Caravonica, Clifton Beach, Holloways Beach, Kewarra Beach, Kuranda, Trinity Beach, and Trinity Park. We’re conveniently located just off of Captain Cook Highway on Ainslie Place and a short drive from Smithfield Shopping Centre.
For more information, please visit: https://www.earlylearningservices.com.au/find-childcare-near-you/childcare-smithfield/
With more than 470 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 470 centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold (or be studying towards) a Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Blue Card. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply - If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety, and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.