We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We’re Australia’s largest early learning and care provider, and our people are passionate about the benefits of early learning.
This role is a 38 hours full time fixed term position until the 23/10/2020
About the Centre:
- 60 Place Centre
- 4 Indoor and 3 outdoor learning play spaces
- Dedicated team of qualified educators
- Early Years Learning Framework with sensory and play based learning opportunities
- Storypark Platform
- Must hold at least a Diploma in Children's Services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as a senior educator on in a similar role
- Previous experience with business administration (desirable)
- Support the Centre Director in the leadership of the team to provide high-quality early learning and care.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Centre in the Centre Director's absence
- Use and implement the Goodstart Practice Guide
- Competitive above award wages
- Childcare discounts
- Career pathways
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development and training
- Uniform allowance
- Purchased Additional Leave
If you have leadership experience as a senior educator, or similar, then we want to meet you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’