Thornlie - Assistant Director
Full -time Permanent Position
About Goodstart - We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We’re Australia’s largest early learning and care provider, and our people are passionate about the benefits of early learning.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About Our Centre:-
- Nursery to Kindergarten;
- 81 Licensed Places;
- Centre Operates 6:30AM – 6:00PM;
- Outdoor Early Learning Environment with focus on the greater Environment & Sustainability;
- Strong focus on deepening relationships between the centre & community.
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent);
- Have substantial experience as a senior educator or educational leader role;
- Previous experience with business administration (desirable);
- Successful candidate will be able to work a rotating roster including a variety of open, closes and middle shifts
You Will Help Achieve This By:
- Support the centre director in the leadership of the team to provide high-quality early learning and care
- Responsible for the overall management of the centre in the centre director’s absence
- Use and implement the Goodstart Practice Guide
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Amazing Career Pathway to becoming a Centre Director
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
Contact Anita at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: [email protected]
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment