- Federal Government Opportunity with Open Arms
- 12 month contract with possible extensions
- Attractive hourly rate
DFP Recruitment are proudly working with Open Arms in search for an experienced Health or Allied Health Professional to join the team as an Assistant Director within their Client Assist Contact Centre in Brisbane.
As the Assistant Director, you’ll responsible for overseeing and managing the provision of a health and allied health telephony based service that provides clinical intake, escalations services, brief telephone counselling interventions, risk and safety planning for veterans and their families who are in distress.
You will provide ongoing consultation and advice to clinicians conducting initial assessment and triage for clients entering the service. This role provides clinical oversight and operational coordination for the Client Assist Contact Centre.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Qualifications must be that of a health or allied health professional registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) or a social worker accredited with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Health and allied health professionals with substantial complex mental health experience in intake, triage, risk assessment and counselling.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement.
- Must have extensive clinical and leadership experience.
- To accommodate the 24/7 operational service delivery of the Client Assist Contact Centre, the successful applicant will be required to work within a roster that spans across the working week, weekends and some public holidays. Shifts times can range anywhere from 8 am to 9 pm. Weekend work will be approximately once per month.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and willing to undertake a National Security Check.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to take the next step in your career, please apply now or contact Azerina at DFP Recruitment on 07 3239 2585.
We look forward to speaking with you. Good Luck!