Goodstart Early Learning – Armadale
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We’re Australia’s largest early learning and care provider, and our people are passionate about the benefits of early learning.
This role is a 38 hour full time permanent position.
About the Centre
- 85 Places
- Nursery to Kindergarten plus Out of Hours School Care
- Just north of the town centre of Armadale
- Director with great and long experience to mentor an Assistant Director
- Outdoor Early Learning Environments
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as a senior educator or in a similar role
- Previous experience with business administration (desirable)
- Support the centre director in the leadership of the team to provide high-quality early learning and care
- Responsible for the overall management of the centre in the centre directors absence
- Use and implement the Goodstart Practice Guide
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
If you have leadership experience as a senior educator, or similar, then we want to meet you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’