Are you an experienced 2IC or Lead Educator with aspirations to progress to a leadership role?
Are you wanting to join a team of world class qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Join us at Peppercorn ELC and make this your best year yet!
The Leadership Opportunity
We are offering an exceptional candidate the opportunity to step into our Assistant Centre Manager role and build upon the excellent work of our team. The position on offer is a permanent full time role working 38hours per week.
You will partner with our Centre Manager to inspire, mentor and lead our well established and qualified team of educators to continue build upon the excellent work of our team.
Based in Kew, our inviting centre offers child care in a modern yet homely setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Kew or nearby suburbs Kew East, Balwyn, Deepdene, Hawthorne and Clifton Hill. We are close to public transport and Kew junction shopping area with some lovely local cafes.
Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas with
We offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum.
Our children enjoy uninterrupted time and space to discover the outdoors to test their limits and develop strength, balance, and self-confidence. Our adventure-filled playgrounds include a sandpit, slide, vegetable garden and a range of engaging play equipment.
Our rich, nurturing environment is available for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and we are open from 7:00am to 6:30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Leadership experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Card
- First Aid Certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online as only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment