- Career advancement opportunities available
- A Dedicated Leadership and Management program delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
Greenwood Chatswood East has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Assistant Centre Manager to join our Centre. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- A current Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge on the use of QikKids and CCMS
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Manager in all aspects of Centre operations
- Supervise the programs and the quality of care the Centre provides
- Ensure that the programs provided encompass all aspects of children development
- Maintain and implement Centre policies and procedures
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- 30% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.