We are on the hunt to find our next Assistant Buyer, so if you are ready to take on the next challenge in your Buying career, read on!
Our Assistant Buyer will work within a team of 3 and have touchpoints and daily communication with the wider tribe too. The core of this role is to co-ordinate and lead the day to day running of the department whilst working closely with the Buying Manager, Buying Administration Assistant and liaising with suppliers! Our Assistant Buyer will be a true team player and a communication guru in order to get the most out of the people around them. The successful new tribe member will be mentored by the Buying Manager to adapt to the incredibly unique CAMILLA production processes in their new role. We are looking for an established Assistant Buyer with experience working in a large team, advanced skills in Excel and an individual with an in depth knowledge of PLM systems.
The role you will play:
· Work closely with the Buying Manager to coordinate product, data and documentation for key processes and meetings
· Communicate with the wider tribe and especially the design, marketing and wholesale tribes on a daily basis
· Manage the PLM system in regard to costings, buy quantities and product details
· Role model the CAMILLA values and be innovative and passionate in your approach
· Maintain and use the critical path as a tool to manage production lead times and possible delays
· Assist in PP fit sessions and ensure margins and fits are in line with the CAMILLA brand
· Work closely with the Buying Administration Assistant in your tribe to make sure team workflow and priorities are met
· Review trade and external trends that may influence the collection
So who are we looking for?
· An established Assistant Buyer with a desire to delve into a premium brand
· A tribe focused individual who has a knack for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships and influencing others
· The crowned individual will have a strong attention to detail and have no problem keeping themselves and the people around them organized to a tee
· Experience using and maintaining a PLM system (Centric preferred)
· A Microsoft office extraordinaire with amazing excel skills
· Someone who enjoys using data and numbers as solution to challenges!
· Experience in a design led business will be an added bonus
Of course, working at CAMILLA comes with no shortage of fun extras like a discount and generous uniform allowance, access to our EAP, personal and professional development opportunities, a Health and Wellbeing program that offers yoga and meditation and some beautiful offices in Alexandria, our Villa CAMILLA. Oh and we are proudly a dog friendly office!
If you love the sound of being our next Assistant Buyer, float on over and click apply!
With love xx