About the Role
This role is the perfect mix – the day to day accounting tasks along with supporting the MD with projects, reporting and costings.
Due to planned growth, they are now ready to add a Financial Accountant or highly experienced Senior Bookkeeper to their team working full time or part-time. Working closely with the Managing Director this role is critical in maintaining accurate financial transactions and reporting on the financial position of the business to key stakeholders. It also manages all statutory compliance requirements.
This hands on role will see you managing a range of tasks including:
- Production of cash flows, budgets, and other financial projects
- Compiling job and project costing reports, as well as other reports as required
- Processing purchase orders and invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts as well as preparation and submission of month end, year end and BAS Statements
- Managing compliance of all statutory obligations
Whilst you need to bring the financial accounting and hands on bookkeeping experience, you also are someone who is looking to take on a challenge and join a team that is in high growth mode. You are capable of changing and developing as they move ahead. Whilst they have systems in place, they will look to you for ideas on streamlining and simplification together with building robust and easy to manage reporting systems.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the property or construction industry sectors
- Demonstrated experience in budget preparation, monitoring, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proficient in MS Office, Xero, and Dropbox
- Sound analytical skills including an inquisitive approach, with the confidence to make recommendations to Senior Managers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, together with the ability to prioritize a number of competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Tertiary Qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or a similar field (desirable)
- Ability to work from home and in the office.
Our client prides itself on the design and development of luxury residential and multi-residential property throughout South-East Queensland. With an established pipeline of projects and a history of delivering on time and on budget this is the perfect time to join and create your dream role.
If you are a self-starter, highly organised, thrive in a fast-paced environment, believe in the delivery of exceptional customer service, and possess the qualifications and skills required to succeed in this role then we would love to hear from you!.
Apply below with your resume, if you need further information email Sandra - [email protected] [link removed]