Located on the Bayside, this recognised and National organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller. In this varied role which will offer a long term career, you will need to demonstrate a high attention to detail, be able to work on your own initiative and work across different systems.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist with Cashflow forecasting, including FX transactions.
- Assist with Month / Year-End processing and reporting
- Assist with budget preparation and forecasting.
- Provide analysis of costs and overheads.
- Oversee Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS & PAYG
- G/L reconciliations, journal entries
- Previous experience within an SME environment is preferred
- Proficient in MYOB and Excel is preferred.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- High organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to work and achieve deadlines
For more information please call Michael O'Connell FCCA CA on 0414 718 715 or submit your resume to [email protected]