Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partnered with one of Australia's providers of agriculture equipment across Australia. Due to an increase in business, they are seeking experienced Assemblers for Mechanical, Hydraulic and Auto Electrical manufacturing in Ballarat.
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualification is highly advantageous, although it is not essential.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing preferred.
- Be able to work independently, as well as a part of small work groups.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- You must have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-moving environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check
- Forklift License highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
You will work with a company that prides itself on high standards throughout the industry, be part of a team and company that is continually growing, and is committed to providing a safe and injury free environment. You will be a part of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work and offers potential long term employment opportunities for high performing individuals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our portal.
For further information on this role, or other similar roles in the Geelong region, please contact Rebecca Hillbrick via [email protected] or 0490 120 970.
LHS 297508 #2533417