A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 180 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and continuing to expand in existing and emerging markets.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Vision 'empowering women to feel fabulous, always'- this resonates in everything we do.
What we are looking for
Reporting directly to the State Manager, your primary responsibility will be to identify and deliver profitable outcomes for all stores within your area in Victoria. This will be achieved by a focus on customer engagement; coaching and developing your team; and creating a high performing, collaborative culture. This will include overseeing the management of all core store operations.
* Deliver on customer engagement standards by ensuring all customers receive professional and helpful assistance with the use of selling steps and bra fitting techniques;
* Align, lead, empower and support team members, by providing direction, encouragement, feedback, recognition and setting clear expectations
* Provide continuous training and development for team members in all aspects of business operations
* Achieve budgeted sales, as well as other KPIs, whilst controlling expenses
* Drive all operational standards, striving for best practice in:
* inventory management,
* data integrity,
* loss prevention,
* visual merchandising and
* retail administration
This role is a full time position, looking after our Highpoint (FLAGSHIP), Knox, Airport West, Plenty Valley, Craigieburn, Broadmeadows, Epping, Taylors Lakes stores. Ideally, the successful candidate will be available to work on a rotating roster, which would include one weekend day and one late night per fortnight.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Ideally previous 1-2 years experience as an Area/ Regional Manager (similar role managing at least 5 stores in a multi-site environment would be highly considered as well)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work within a fast paced and forever changing environment
* Ability to work autonomously in an efficient and effective manner
* Ability to deal with conflict resolutions with emotional intelligence and in a firm but fair way
Our Culture is found in the little things…..our focus on Customers, communication, Team building and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, proactivity and positive attitudes.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
* Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
* Benefits Program
* Recognition for outstanding results
* Exciting opportunities for Career progression
* Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application form and submit your CV