Area Manager | Oran Park
At G8 Education, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider of high quality, developmental and educational child care services. With over 500 Centres and 11,000 team members, we are continually looking to grow and strengthen our network.
We currently have a permanent full-time opportunity for an experienced Area Manager to join our established and hardworking Operations team based in Sydney. This is a challenging role that is fast paced and high volume.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our Childcare Operations across the Oran Park Region (Camden to Horningsea) by providing ongoing support and guidance to 11 Centre Managers throughout your region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive team engagement through positive leadership.
- Foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, teamwork, fairness, achievement, fun at work, and recognition.
- Manages area full team ratio (FTR), considering required qualifications needed for positions.
- Identify and develop internal talent to provide bench strength across the area and region.
- Clearly and effectively communicates with a team of Centre Managers.
- Hold Centre Managers accountable for their Centre’s operational and business performance.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are in practice across all Centres.
- Coach and mentor your team to achieve required standards and behaviours
- Address escalated team member concerns and complaints.
- Escalate any performance issues or employee breaches of policy/procedures to the Regional Manager as appropriate.
- Drive consistency of approach
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experienced in multi-site management (retail or education)
- Passionate about the first five years of children’s development
- A strong leader, with the ability to provide direction, coaching and support to a team of up to 11 Centre Managers
- Current drivers license
- Willingness to undertake a working with children clearance check
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme, car, laptop, iPhone etc.
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
- Opportunities for professional development and networking
- 30% discount on full child care fees and 25% off for Family!
- Annual 3-day conference and Gala Dinner
- A fulfilling & supportive culture like no other
- G8 Education is going through a period of unprecedented growth and transformation but embedding a culture where all employees felt valued
- Our community fosters passionate people, offering unique Career Pathways that branch into all aspects of the Early Education Sector!
- Access to fantastic employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships and more!
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Miren Endelman at [email protected] or call 07 55 815 461 for more information!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.