Our client is a medium sized architectural firm located on the fringe of the CBD. They have an amazing pipeline of committed projects that offers unrivalled security of employment. Upcoming projects range across Educational and Community-based architecture with budgets up to $20M in size.
The office has a young and engaged culture, that genuinely rewards the input of all staff. They mentor and train all staff, and have a reputation of promoting from within. This group offers the ability to accelerate your career like few others.The Opportunity:
Our client currently seeks an experienced Documentor (Architect, Technician or Draftsperson) to join their team on a permanent basis.To be Successful:
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5+ years industry experience;
- Demonstrated experience documenting projects using Revit;
- Strong construction knowledge, with excellent detail resolution skills;
- The ability to work autonomously; and
- High level communication skills.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: